Live Travel Deals & News Is Live!!!
Do you want to promote your travel & tourism services?
How about sharing your travel photos?
Or perhaps chat about trips & tips?
Live - Free promotion of your services!
Live - Free presentation of your photos!
Live - Free chat room to share your experiences!
Absolutely free to use!
Simple & flexible interaction!
No sign-ups & no subscriptions!
Are You Ready To Start & Go Live?
Contact Any Of Our Social Media Channels Or Our Live Chatbot & Go Live Today!
Get The Very Best Deals From Our Partners
Stay Tuned! Check For Live Updates!
Holiday Package Deals Up To 70% Off!!!
Book Now Your Last Minute Package Holidays And Get Deals Under $150!!!Click Here
Live Travel News
- News: Bartlett seeks to position Jamaica as resilience hotspot
- News: IATA calls for universal testing to rebuild aviation confidence
- News: New safety protocols adopted as cruise sector prepares for relaunch
- News: Lufthansa calls for widespread testing as group confirms further cuts
- News: One at Palm Jumeirah nears completion
- News: Whitbread to cut 6,000 jobs as furlough scheme ends
- News: Bench Events unveils plans for Future Hospitality Summit in Saudi Arabia
- News: Aeroflot to relaunch further international routes
- News: Early closing branded a ‘crushing blow’ to UK hospitality
- News: FCM research reveals slow recovery in business travel sector
- News: Iglu.com to cut staff as travel demand slumps
- News: Kimpton Fitzroy London reopens to guests
- News: Princess Cruises cuts two ships from fleet
- News: Catto takes up chief marketing role with Travelport
- News: Croatia launches new social media tourism campaign