Here is a list of things to see, things to do and tips about London.
Things To See In London
London Bridge offers thrilling experiences alongside the Thames. Explore this iconic area and you will find attractions, unusual bars, restaurants. The ideal place to walk and take photos of Tower Bridge and the Tower of London.
The Tower of London has 1000 years of history. Explore this iconic castle and World Heritage Site. See the Crown Jewels, take a Yeoman Warder tour and see the ravens.
Tower Bridge offers a range of fascinating and in-depth tours. Explore the Engine Room and the glass floor.
Buckingham Palace has been home to the British Royal Family since 1837. It features 775 rooms and the largest private garden in London. Watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard which happens a few times a day.
Trafalgar Square is a public square in the City of Westminster in Central London. Admire its wonderful fountains and architecture and join special events around the year.
Saint Paul’s Cathedral with its world-famous dome, is an iconic feature of the London skyline. Dedicated to St Paul and for more than 1400 years has stood at the highest point in the City.
Westminster is the home of the House of Parliament and the world-famous Big Ben.
London Eye originally constructed to celebrate the millennium. This giant wheel offering amazing views across the city.
River Thames is England’s longest river and a must-see. Take one of the regular cruises and enjoy the view.
Things To Do In London
Visit museums, theatres, and galleries. London is well known for its’ famous theatre scene and the numerous different museums and galleries. Worth to visit as many as you can!
Explore Covent Garden – Portobello Market – Camden & Borough Market. Thousands of shops, cafes, pubs, restaurants, musicians and street artists.
Explore Hyde Park – Kensington Palace & Gardens – Kew Gardens. Enjoy your walk there and take as many pictures as you can!
Visit Oxford Street – Bond Street and Piccadilly Circus. Go shopping at the famous Oxford street and see all the big brands together, browse designer’s stores in Bond-street and take pictures of the giant screens at Piccadilly Circus.
• Always carry an umbrella. London is well known for its dramatic weather changes and the mostly rainy weather. Umbrella is a must in London.
• Get yourself an Oyster card. Oyster card is a top-up card that is convenient and inexpensive. Find one at the airport or the nearest station and it will help you to ride London’s underground (The Tube).
• Keep right on the escalators. An unwritten rule in always busy London suggests staying on the right side of the escalators to make way for people to pass!
• Get on Hop-On Hop-Off Buses. There all around London and they can connect you to all the main attractions. They also provide an audio guide.
• ‘Look Right’ & ‘Look Left’. Bear in mind that cars are driven on the left side of the road in England. There designated pedestrian walkways on busy streets (Zebra Crossings) at all times. Keep an eye for ‘Look Right’ & ‘Look Left’ signs on the road.
• Try street food. London has thousands of street food restaurants. Don’t forget to try the well-known English fish and chips and experience smells and tastes from all around the world!
• Don’t forget to buy a travel adapter. The UK uses a type-G electrical plug that is different from other countries. Make sure to purchase one so your electronics won’t run out of power.
Hope you enjoy this virtual trip to London.
We’ll Post You Soon! Happy & Safe Travels!
For all Your Booking Travel Hires From The World’s #1 Mega Travel Platform Just Click Here.